Thursday, June 14, 2007

Uhhhh...

Dag, Sciuto, you be angry.

My boss is gone and I'm playing secretary [read: ladybug mating game] for the next few days. It's great. I have absolutely no responsibilities whatsoever. One of the real employees of the publications office had to use my computer to export a file earlier today. She sat down and minimized my web browser, and behind it, unbeknownst to me, was a popup of a cartoon girl, drawn in the anime style, wearing only underwear. Big letters at the top of the window read "HELP TRIXIE GET DRESSED UP!" Along the sides of the picture were various pieces of cute outfits, which, I think, were meant to be dragged over Trixie's mostly naked body, that she might not offend pleasant female office workers. My coworker paused for a brief moment, and then politely minimized the window without a word. Did she think I was using it? I decided it was best not to say anything. I'm assuming her [and my] silence regarding this incident will continue.

Well, I'm off to get paid for floating the Cannon with the Knights.

No comments:

Post a Comment