Thursday, June 14, 2007

Obama Wins Forever, Part Deux

So today I was hanging with Barry O in the office.

Kissinger, as usual, was whining about Iran and some bullshit about weapons inspectors. Barry O rolled his eyes. Typical, he thought to himself.

While Kissinger went on in his heavily accented, spittle-laden rant, I was busy playing a kickass game of Tetris on my Game Boy Color. I was on the final level, about to destroy all my high scores when Barry O questioned me. I paused my game.

James- What do you make of all this?

Senator Obama? Me?

Yes, James, you seem awfully quiet about the matter. How do you feel about what Henry is saying?

Can I be honest sir?

Why certainly, James. What do you think we should do?

Legalize it, sir.

Legalize it?

Yes. Legalize it.

And then he did.

A couple weeks later, Barry O, my close friend, became President of the United States of America.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking when I read the title, he can't top himself. And you didn't... you did something completely different. ANd I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete