Monday, June 11, 2007

A few thoughts:

Social Security Numbers tell you absolutely nothing about a person, not their age or relative age or place of birth. I can't figure out a rhyme or reason to them. I can usually spot patterns (like the bonus for Ladybug Mating is 50*lvl*number of green in a row), but it's too complicated for me.

I don't like bottled water. It tastes weird and not very good. Culligan, your company is a sham! Your bottled water is subpar. And yet people drink it! I sit right next to the water cooler, so I get to see the ladies bring their plastic bottles and fill up. I have a plastic cup. To entertain myself, when there is only a little bit left in the cup, I pretend it's cheap alcohol and take a shot of it. No one has yet seen me take a shot of water. It's pretty intense.


Student loans suck. I'm processing them right now, and it seems like all of us who took them out are screwed. Whatever you want to do with your life, it'd better be enough to make the minimum payments. Unless you're going to be in the army, a nurse, a corrections officer, or a low income school teacher.. then they greatly reduce the amount you must pay.

The house is temporarilly Knight House. I woke up this morning, came down stairs, and found Jake Hilty, Jamal, and Ben Mirren sleeping in the living room. There's a lot of people in that little house, but thankfully the weather is nice and sitting out in the garage with a book is about the most enjoyable thing to do.

2 comments:

  1. I imagined you taking a shot of water in the business office and laughed loud enough that I was mildly embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rat King always sucked. And where is Baxter Stockman?

    ReplyDelete