Sunday, June 10, 2007

Beirut Pt. 2

Tom will have to add in the details of last night. I went to bed early because I am lame.

After our once-a-year mistake of going to China Buffet for Dinner, Tom and I came back to the house. We had to get there by five o'clock because his new used desk was arriving from the resell it shop. Thank goodness I am handy with tools, cause that desk with all its legs wouldn't have made the turn into Tom's room.

After that, people just started coming over with junk to store in our house. We woke up in the morning with John Bardas's stuff and a couch in the front yard, Neil Remington brought over two couches, Kirke brought over a couch. Jose dropped off his couch yesterday. I believe Isaac is also bringing over a couch. That makes ten couches in our possession.


I don't say 'in our house' because we moved five couches into the garage. We arranged the furniture into a second living room, and as day ended last night, we opened up the garage door, and the christmas lights the girls didn't take were turned on casting a pretty sweet glow. It was awesome.

The dudes (I'm officially christening them "the dudes") from across the street came over, and then I went inside and to bed. I hate people I don't know! Strangers scare me!

No comments:

Post a Comment