Wednesday, June 13, 2007


I don't know how to use jump-cuts. But someone should figure it out, because we need them.

I had to get my passport out for Ireland, which reminds me of 10th grade and mangy hair.









It was partially because I thought it was cool, and partially because I was a high school sophomore and wanted to hide my face from the world (or at least the parts of the world that refused to go to the homecoming dance with me. These were multiple parts).

Wasn't that long here, but look at that junk. Looks like I've got a softball in there:

9 comments:

  1. incredible. you are a real man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and for sophomore year: greg "bookish caveman" hunter. those pictures are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY STUFFED.

    also, did you ever wear flannel and dirty jeans with that hair? 90s grunge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do real bros use jump-cuts. What a bro has to say is always important enough to be read, no matter how long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay to have pride, but it's not nice to show off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jesus erinrose, how did you deal with all that?

    ReplyDelete