Saturday, June 16, 2007

Ho-Bro

Juan, Isaac, and myself are sitting here at Hogan Brothers (the official sandwich shops of this and all other Brogs within Minnesota).

The house is getting put together very nicely at this point. I should say that my inner monologue has started to refer to it as the Bro-Castle, and every Netflix DVD that is delivered gets delivered to the Bro-Castle c/o Alex Sciuto. I am in no way advocating use of the term though. Back to the house. Those people living in it next year should thank Juan and myself. We lugged a really nice kitchen table, two chairs, and a side table all the way from the ACT garage sale (I almost wrote Sayle...) in West Gym to our house at least 12 blocks away. I was soaking wet by the end. Sexy, I know. I would have taken more stuff (I paid for the table, but the other stuff they were giving away since today was the last day of the sale), but Juan was a little skeptical. If we would have had a truck, we could have gotten another side table, two nice seven foot book shelves, and a bundle of upright floor lamps. I love getting anything for free.

I wish I could give an informed opinion about how reunion go-ers party, but I was passed out by 9:30. Thanks Juan, but I got unlucky and broke a mirror ensuring me seven years of bad luck. I am so fucked.

I believe that's it for now. I almost broke 30,000 points in Ladybug Mating Game (LMG). I think I'll get there some time in the next week.

PostScript- I BROKE 30,000! A word to the wise: Level IX is not for the faint of heart. Only once you've spent a while leveling up on IIX should you try IX.

2 comments:

  1. i'm tellin' you, sciuto, you can top the charts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho-bro is the worst abbreviation of hogan brothers. HOAGIETOWN. I don't care about the obligatory bro reference.

    ReplyDelete