Wednesday, July 09, 2008

P4k Muzik Fucktival

Can I just point something out that excites me?

Stage A on Saturday.

1:30 p.m. Jay Reatard
3:00 p.m. Fleet Foxes
5:00 p.m. Vampire Weekend
7:00 p.m. The Hold Steady
9:00 p.m. Animal Collective

Jesus.

And Titus Andronicus is at 1 on C stage. Maybe I can run there, then run back to A in time for Jay Reatard? Mmmmmm.

But this does kind of upset me.

Also, for those of you slow enough to not have read my Facebook status, PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON 5 starts next Wednesday at 9 pm, only on Bravo! ... before Lifetime steals it... and sucks the life out of it... probably.

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. We're all meeting at my place to watch PR, btw. Can someone bring a bottle of wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bostoooooooooooon summerrrrrr oooh eiiiiiiiiight

    ReplyDelete