Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'M ME

Lindsey introduced me to a fantastic song last year. "I'm Me" - Lil' Wayne

The song isn't even that good, it's the LYRICS. Some key excerpts:

"Niggas is bitches, bitches, I think they full of estrogen"

"Last year they had the Grammys and left me in Miami
Sleeping on a nigga like I'm wrapping in my jammies
I'm rapping when you sleep, I was rapping when you were in jammies
Mel Gibson flow, Lethal Weapon, book 'em Danny"

"Let's go, niggas don't see me cause I'm better and bold
The only time I will depend is when I'm seventy years old
That's when I can't hold my shit within so I shit on myself
Cause I'm so sick and tired of shitting on everybody else"

CLASSIC. Go listen and fall in love, just as I did.

2 comments:

  1. i wish the song was "IM me", an 8th grader's desperate plea to have someone instant message him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rhyming jammies with jammies, bold choice.

    ReplyDelete