Thursday, July 10, 2008

LIVE BLOG FROM NEWPORT

The movies we've watched so far, in order, are: X1, X2, X3, Step Up, and Annie Hall. Guess who runs shit around here?

Last weekend, Kristin visited! It was so wonderful. We went tidepooling for the super-low 4th of July tide, went on walks, bought blueberries at the farmers' market and made cake with them! Last term I found a discounted marmot raincoat online and I sent her the link-- by FATE we bought the same color. TWINS!


So tomorrow I get more x-rays and find out whether my hand is ACTUALLY broken or not. I'm thinking not. It (a) doesn't hurt. at all. and (b) I've regained significant movement in the past 3 days. If it's NOT broken, I swear I will bicycle every day and NEVER ride on the sidewalk on the bridge again. I SWEAR. If it IS broken.. I'm getting a bright blue cast and Kristin mailed me puffy paint (including gold glitter!) to decorate it with.

Today I went out for my fieldwork but the weather was bad so I went to the beach. I took too much vicodin and fell asleep in the sand. Sunburn galore. The end.

Friday afternoon = Nick Brody (of Roman fame) is driving down, picking me up and taking me to PORTLAND. My city of dreams.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment