Sunday, June 24, 2007

This post is mainly an apology, I suppose, because I haven't really said anything about Ireland and may not for a while. Between the journal we're required to do for class, the journal I'm failing to keep for myself, my attempt to minimize time spent online, and, trying to keep pretention to a minimum, the bigness of all of this, the time spend outdoors especially, one more attempt to make a coherent whole out of this seems...you get it. Hope everybody's good. Also, there is no way I'm calling it the Brocastle.

3 comments:

  1. well, you did just capitalize Brocastle, so you must be on your way to compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent pun on our house's future moniker, Greg. i think you're the first to try one. good to see you're coming around.

    ReplyDelete