Sunday, June 24, 2007

A few small weekend vignettes...

~I cleaned the castle all day yesterday. Okay, I cleaned the house for four hours yesterday, but close enough. Issac paced around the house trying to look busy for a while, then took a nap.

~Also yesterday, one of our pseudo-redneck across the street neighbors stood outside for, no kidding, ten minutes, screaming at the top of her lungs at a stray dog, "GO HOME."

~I went to see Knocked Up with the Sciutos, and it is the best comedy since Wedding Crashers. I think it's actually a little better. The dialogue between Bros is perfect. Alex and I laughed uproariously.

~I hugged it out with Sciuto's dad before he left. I hugged it out with his mom, too, but the hug paled in comparison to the sex we had on Friday night. Plus, hugging out out with friends' dads happens rather seldomly.

~Oh yeah, on Friday night, Sciuto's mom and I had sex. It was her idea. [Question: Do any of our parents read this?

~Juan and I went undefeated in Beirut last night. He threw up right after we quit.

1 comment:

  1. i like the phrase 'hugging it out'. it's used far too rarely.

    ReplyDelete