Sunday, June 24, 2007

The House Is alright

Tom Fry is so right. Knocked Up was awesome. Undeclared we decided was a very close facsimile to real college life, as close as a network comedy could come. While it may have been wildly off in the particulars (the dudes never go to class and they are way too articulate and I think Adam Sandler comes to hang out with them. Which doesn't sound fun.), it had the feel of dorm living down. Knocked Up was the real thing. There were so many times where I could picture myself saying what they said, except a lot less funnily and creepily. But that's why my life isn't a movie... and because I haven't gotten any beautiful career minded (in the E! comedy sense) women pregnant. But I'm guessing it's the former that keeps me from the silver screen.

My parents did come up this weekend, and we had a blast. We went swimming in the hotel pool, took naps, and my mom and I spent a lot of time reading. I am the child of my parents. Very boring, very sleepy, and rather be reading. But they got the house so much stuff. Like a vacuum and a microwave, two machines we sorely needed. And I bought a DVD player. We needed that more.

But there's really only one reason I wanted to write this post:


Jason Pipkin::Boggle
Lindsey::Text Twist
Alex::Lady Bug Mating

the pantheon grows...

1 comment: