Wednesday, December 05, 2007

adults are like us sometimes!

My stepmom, who I'm really close with, called me last night at midnight and we talked for 2 and a half hours. She's on new arthritis medication and she apparently had a couple drinks during our conversation and she accidentally got trrrrashed. I got a great email from her this morning:

Hi Masha!

I want to apologize to you for my condition last night
on the phone. I had a few drinks during our
conversation and apparently the mixture with the meds
I'm taking for my arthritis was potent!! I didn't
realize how altered I was until I woke this morning
with a raging hangover. I know it was very late when
we finally said goodnight and must admit that I don't
remember a lot of what we talked about -- hope I
wasn't too naughty. I need to learn not to mix
alcohol with meds.

Sorry again...it was great to talk to you. I love you
very much and am very proud of everything you're
doing.

Talk soon - while sober!!

Love,
Tracy


She's the best.

1 comment: