Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A Rant, a Joke, and More!

The Rant:

I really don't like girls who look attractive when they wear big sunglasses. Like, you know, those large designer sunglasses that cover up about 3/4 of your face? What's up with those? Little UVa hot-stuffs walk around sporting those (coupled with their cute little sundresses) all the fucking time and I really don't like them, they're deceitful.

When I can only see the tip of your chin pointing out from underneath your huge shades I fill in the blank underneath with something pretty attractive. What can I say, I'm an optimist. A girl may be walking around with a totally cute hairdo and a nice little smile, and I presume the rest is nice as well. I'd say about 90% of the time, I'm wrong. When bitches take off their sunglasses, it's a letdown. If I had known that's what you look like under those things I wouldn't have wasted the past 15 seconds clandestinely eyeing you to see if you were worth checking out further. Stop wasting my time with your trickery! If you're going to look good with big sunglasses, look good without them too because you can't hide behind those things forever.


A Joke (unrelated to the rant):

Question: How many indie kids does it take to screw in a lighbulb?

Answer: What, you don't know?


And More:

The more is... a lie! That's right, I lied. I don't actually have more. I was trying to find an awesome commercial I saw on TV but Youtube doesn't have it yet. Looks like I'll have to save it for another post.

Xoxo,
Colin

5 comments:

  1. Oh Colin. You just made my 11:34 am with this post. Are you psyched for Pitchfork?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been thinking lately that we should make "team indie" jerseys with like a unicorn goring someone on the front and our name + "z" on the back as a sincere fuck you to users of that nickname. also i don't own nearly enough jerseys.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the unicorn idea, but what does the "z" mean?

    'twas a good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tom:

    i think she meant, like, colz, or tomz, or leorz... and so on and so forth.

    i'd be for it.... if it didn't remind me of those assholes at every show who make their own t-shirts (everyone who saw islands in philly, am i right? right?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. got it. i think the all-stars shirts might already have that base covered. except for the +z thing. we can save that for season 3.

    ReplyDelete