Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Baby Review

8.9/10

Fuck those big red cardboard blox, this kid uses brix. :

He doesn't even give a care. Even when he's being held by satan. :

Other kid in the picture, 3.2/10. Way to young to be this strung out. The only reasons his score is as high as it is are due to his fingerless gloves and ho-beatin' cane. :
From The Cobra Snake - good hipster jackin' material.

And I didn't realize until just now... but I think I want Baby Reviews to be a regular Brog feature.

I'm seeing Pineapple Express in an hour. Maybe I'll do a legit review of it. I can't wait to see how it is. If (read: when) I review it on here, it will have to be after a post by someone else. I can't have three posts in a row. So someone... do something.

Xoxo

PS: You guys. This song IS going to be our new anthem:

Asher Roth-I Love College.mp3 -

2 comments:

  1. dude, i've been tracking this kid for the past year or so; he's so fucking cool. one day, i will hopefully be a fraction as cool as he is.

    ReplyDelete