Wednesday, July 02, 2008

H-Town

I don't know what you guys think of Lil Wayne (except for Dan) but I can't get enough of him (along with most hip hop fans...)

Anyways, this song is great. It's originally by Shawty Lo who I think is in D4L (of Laffy Taffy
fame), and it has Ludacris and Young Jeezy and they do pretty well, but Lil Wayne's verse is amazing. he doesn't even have to really rap, and he still has my favorite one liner of the year (Cause all my kicks fly, like Liu Kang). And the beat is sweet
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uQ566BTxPc8

I won't be offended if you don't listen to it.

Also, Diablo 3 was announced. http://blizzard.com/us/splash.html;jsessionid=51D12E60CFFC63F86431838F190B8A7B.app11_04

1 comment:

  1. i don't know, man, this is my first time hearing the remix but i never got into the original when it came out. beat's kind of boring to me. also, i'm not going to pretend like i've been following rap this year, but no line can beat lil wayne's "fly go hard like geese erection" from dr. carter

    ReplyDelete