Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Cruisin' in the STL

I settled into St. Louis on Sunday, and by Tuesday, I had already begun to get antsy. The first few days I read some books, slept, wandered around the house, and then drove around. I ate at some places I usually eat at the first week I'm back in St. Louis. Then I painted my room blue. It had been blue before, but the new blue was blue gray, the old blue was blue black. No joke. But the color is more different than the names would suggest.

Now I'm digging up the chainlink fence that borders the street and encloses our backyard. We don't have dogs, cats, or anything that needs to be kept out, and anything that wants to come in can pretty easily jump the rusted metal fence. I've set a deadline to have it done by Friday because on Saturday we're have a family get together at our house.

Point is, I'm pretty bored. E-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment