Friday, December 14, 2007

You can buy your hair if it won’t grow

So here's a picture of Alex at Winter Walk with a reindeer:


one of two photos I've taken this break.

My job is updating the SCIC wiki pages and occasionally running virus scans on laptops. I'm expected to spend my day on the computer. Mostly I check the facebook and the Sweet Lou's Waffle Bar website. Like Alex, I work 9-5, work out until 7, then watch Project Runway until bedtime. This break IS going by noticeably faster than any prior one, though. Maybe it's the wireless internet and interactions with people who are not my parents. Maybe it's warm thoughts of Tim Gunn and Austen Scarlett. Who knows?

Anne, Pieh, my coworker is watching the music video to Unpretty right now. It's like Phat Jamz all the time here in the CMC. All the time.

4 comments:

  1. alex looks so happy next to that caged, depressed reindeer. how can he pull santa's sleigh from in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. which one's the reindeer?

    oh snap.

    ReplyDelete