Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An email forwarded from my mom...

...because I asked her to... because I thought it was really cute.

BROLERT: This is the least bro-esque post in a while, maybe ever, so, heads up. Don't keep reading if you think the brog has balls.

For some reason I feel like this post is just for Anne and Erika for their love of cute animals and babies, respectively.

Last comment: I would've emailed this to the Cute Animals list... if it existed... which it should.

-------------

ATTENTION ALL DOGS!!!

THE FOLLOWING ARE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR EVERY DOG TO KNOW

Instructions for properly hugging a baby.

1. First, spy a baby:


2. Second, be sure that the object you spied was indeed a baby by employing classic sniffing techniques.

If you smell baby powder and the wonderful aroma of wet diapers this is indeed a baby.


3. Next you will need to flatten the baby before actually beginning the hugging process.


**Note: The added slobber should help in future steps by making the "paw slide" easier.

4. The "paw slide"
Simply slide paws around baby and prepare for possible close-up.


5. Finally, if a camera is present, you will need to execute the difficult and patented "hug, smile, and lean" so as to achieve the best photo quality.


Xoxoxo!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD. that is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I am BEAMING on fourth libe.

    Also, I've been sending emails to the cute animal list. You could just reply all. I mean, you could.


    MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait so there is or is not a cute animals list? if there is, CAN I PLZ BE ON IT?

    the fourth dog/baby photo is terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that baby died several minutes later from internal bleeding.

    ReplyDelete