Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Because videos aren't lame when I post them...

Hey all.

Sorry to be pulling a total James on you guys, but I found some videos that I wanted to share.

1. Family Guy makes fun of the American version of The Office

(This is for you Sciuto, Greg, Fry, others)



2. A commercial I like.

This isn't the commercial I initially set out to find, but this one is good too. I don't care if you've seen it, see it again.



Yeah. Those are pretty worthless, but I'm pretty bored.

Who is pumped about the super Chicago weekend this weekend?

Quick question: how do I get from O'Hare to wherever I'm staying? Follow up question, where am I staying? Is there a Metro near there?

Xoxo,
Colin

PS: Yesterday while I was at the gym I saw this guy who, after finishing his reps on the machines, would take a quick look around before adding 10 to 20 pounds to the amount he was lifting before he got up and moved on. At first I thought he just wanted to lift more weight, but he didn't return to the machine. My only guess as to why he was doing this was that he wanted to impress whoever came after him by showing off how much it looked like he had been lifting. What a stellar dude.

2 comments:

  1. Blue line from OHare to California. My apartment is two blocks from thurr.

    OMGTWODAYSAWAYWTFLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic.

    my plane lands at 3:30. will anyone be in the apartment complex around then? oh dear, the ol' country boy might get lost wanderin' the big city.

    ReplyDelete