Thursday, July 12, 2007

News

This marks the first time in the history of the brog that any significant news has been broken.

Today, my boss offered me a job to stay on the campaign until the Iowa caucuses. I would be working in Chicago a full-time youth vote staffer on a major presidential campaign.

But lord knows I am conflicted. For every minute that I spend fantasizing about Barack Obama being president, I spend another daydreaming about 807 College next year. I am excited about the Senator’s health care plan. But I am also very excited about the Stan Beverage Show.

After a careful five minutes of deliberation, I made a decision- I would do it.

I need someone to sublet and hopefully I can find that person.

I may not be coming back in the fall. I will be back for winter.

Shit.

3 comments:

  1. james. wow. congratulations, that's so exciting!

    also, too bad i have a place to live in the fall, because i would TOTALLY live in the brodom (kingdom?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations james! that's friggin' sweet. you da man.

    ReplyDelete