Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SNOW!

Well, I guess since we're on break again, I'll post on the blog again. I looked out the kitchen window this morning, and this is what I saw:
COLORADO: Welcome home, Tom. I brought you some snow.
TOM: Thanks, Colorado. That was very thoughtful of you.

Here's what happens to my dog when she goes outside in the snow:
And here's a closeup with my mom warming her butt by the fire in the background:She'd kill me if she saw this on the internet. For all you Jackson Fry fans out there, here's his senior picture. It turned out way better than mine. I photographed it badly out of jealousy. Either that, or I'm a bad photographer. Neither reflects well on me:
My mom took him out to take pictures, "like, four times," by my bro's estimate. She neither confirmed nor denied this figure.

One more shot o' the backyard. Winter has arrived! Did I mention that it's sunny out, and half of this has melted already? Don't care. Snow is only necessary in the morning and at night, anyway.
Much merriment tomorrow. I am eating at least half the turkey. Perhaps I'll post some photos of my grandparents' classy-ass house, which is the kind of house I want to own. I should probably start looking into more lucrative career paths...

4 comments:

  1. MY HERO
    thanks from the bottom of my heart for giving me something else to do for these last 30 minutes before my official thanksgiving break

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom totally does the same thing with her butt. TOtally. What movie should I go see tonight? It's crazy! MOVIES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE POST POST POSTING.

    it totally snowed today in st. paul, and the snow STUCK to the ground! personally, i hate snow because it's a sign of the cold and endless winter, BUT it's much better when it's cold and snowy, and not just plain cold. well done, you blogger you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. also tom,
    i'm super jealous you're from colorado. i love colorado.
    -egohsa, again.

    ReplyDelete