Saturday, November 24, 2007

Prison is fun in the Phillipines

This is the coolest. I hope you all haven't already seen it. From "About the Video":

1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice! This is not the final routine, and definitely not a punishment! just a teaser.

The transvestite is their choreographer. I hear tell that if you look close, you can see prison guards with large guns on the towers above.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o


I start work at Panera Bread Co. in 45 minutes. My brother got me the job, which is weird. Apparently they call it "St. Louis Bread Co." in St. Louis, but nowhere else. Hmm.

5 comments:

  1. You better get in some good practice at panera, it's only a matter of time until you join the rest of us as hoagie heroes. YOU'RE NEXT ALEX.

    also, I hope the participants in thriller had their sentences shortened for being a part of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM ACCESSING PANERA BREAD INTERNET RIGHT NOW.
    i wish it were you calling out my name for this turkey bacon sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny fact. St. Louis Bread Co. was the original chain, then it was bought out and Panera was created. So yeah, there are no Panera's in St. Louis. And in St. Louis, they sell mainly sour dough bread. I don't know if that's a regional thing or not.

    HMMMMMMMMM. I'm leaving tomorrow! I'm taking my sister back to Truman. I'm so happy that I'm leaving and going back. I didn't think I'd miss Northfield as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE PANERA BREAD.

    i've seen that video. sorry.

    i want to come to northfield and stay foreverrrrrr or at least for a couple nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry tom. that video is old news.
    -egohsa

    ReplyDelete