Thursday, November 29, 2007

How did I get this privilege?

Yes! The nickname "Mannah" has finally paid off!

WARNING: PICTURE OF MY ASS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST

It's quarter after 11, I still have an entire art history presentation to plan for tomorrow, but whatever. I'm so done with school. Honestly, I'm pretty done with Rome. It's a pretty dirty place, it's a ridiculous place. For example: tomorrow all transportation is on strike so that they can have a 3-day weekend. They have no other real goal in mind. They have strikes like this every few weeks -- but of course I still have to be across town by 9am. Fuck you, Italy. This kind of thing would never happen in America. It just wouldn't be put up with.

I don't really have anything to say, I miss you though!

I'm so jealous that you are all home right now. I had a pretty miserable day yesterday -- I was EXHAUSTED and couldn't even hold a proper conversation. After we looked at Augustus of Prima Porta for our field trip to the Vatican Museum, I booked through it alone, listening to Orange Juice as I wandered through the Sistine Chapel, and then could barely drag my legs through the streets to catch the bus back to the centro for lunch. "I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!" was all I could say to myself. I felt better after a nap... but that feeling didn't quite leave. I am in love with my friends here... but I want to be friends with them in AMERICA.

BUT today I transferred 330 euro into my bank account and I plan on coming home with NONE.

Can anyone say FLIFF??!


2 comments:

  1. HANNAH your buttcrack and i haven't seen each other for far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a damn hot butt. I especially like how you decided to include the crack. Artistically daring.

    ReplyDelete