Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The First BWF themed dream?


Last night I had a dream that James posted a really really long post of the blog. The first part of the post was in the form of an internet message board, the second part was reviews of youtube videos he had seen. I don't remember anything about the reviews, but the first section was really funny. James, my subconsciousness really admires your humor. There were some jokes and some pictures with commentary. You also had come up with memoir titles for a lot of people's sexual histories. I remember the titles of four of them:

  • The Money Bear: A Sexual History of Leah Karels
  • Oy! Vey! What a Year!: A Sexual History of Erika Pearson
  • Except a Little Stranger: Encounters You could have had with other People: A Sexual History of Alex Sciuto
  • I don't remember the precise wording of Tom's. The gist was that he had been selling himself short, but things were looking up for him now.
Dream Alex found the post to be very funny, so he decided to respond with my own post, I recreate it in full below:




-----------------------------

Two Southerners



Did you guys know that both both Usher and Britney Spears are from the South? Yeah neither did I. Well, in honor of this here's two music videos:


4 comments: